Re: Plot - where is y scale?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55700] Re: [mg55667] Plot - where is y scale?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 05:51:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Paawel > I fitted equation to experimental data. > When I want to plot the equation X axis goes as it is set, > but the scale on the Y axis ends and plot ends in the middle > of the X axis. > Here is data and equation. > When I use command DisplayTogether I can see the equation in > the whole range of Y. > What do I do wrong?? <snippage> Look at the scale on your plot of A -- it runs from 0 to 2x10^-9. To correct this, you need the option PlotRange->All. Regards, Dave.