Re: Re: recursion, complex dynamics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55760] Re: [mg55745] Re: recursion, complex dynamics
  • From: Andreas Reinstaller <Andreas.Reinstaller at>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 05:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

the Dynamica package might be useful for your purposes. Download it from

The package is discussed in the related book by Kulenovic and Merino
"Discrete Dynamical Systems and Difference Equations with Mathematica",
Boca Raton: Chapman and Hall Publ.

Another source for code on julia sets is Richard Holmgren's codes in
Mathematica available on

documented in his book

Richard Holmgren, A First Course in Discrete Dynamical Systems, 2nd
edition, New York: Springer

all the best
Andreas Reinstaller