Re: MiKTeX pdfTeX "problem" fixed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55757] Re: MiKTeX pdfTeX "problem" fixed?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 05:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, the only problem with pdftex is, that MikTeX ignores the map file for the Mathematica fonts and only use its own self generated version psfonts.map. I usual fix this problem by adding the pdfwolfram.map file by hand to the psfonts.map file. Regards Jens "Mark Fisher" <mark at markfisher.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d2teqt$qis$1 at smc.vnet.net... >I read here in February that there was a >"problem" (that I didn't > comprehend) with pdfTeX (or pdfLaTeX or > pdfeLaTeX or something!!) that > came about with the Februaray update to MiKTeX. > I see a reference to > this on the MiKTeX home page, with the statement > that it will be fixed > "asap", but I see no referernce that indicates > that it actually has > been fixed. Since I don't understand the problem > and I'm not sure if it > has been fixed, I am afraid to run the update > utility for MiKTeX. Are > my "fears" justified? Should I wait for a > definitive statement at the > home page? Has it been fixed? Would it really be > a problem for me? (I > do use pdfTeXify for the beamer package all the > time.) > > Thanks for your guidence. > > --Mark >