Re: Y axis labelling on OS X. new (to me) development.

The Automatic value for the "GraphicsPrintingFormat" option was changed
in version 5.  In order to get rotated text when printing to a
PostScript printer (or in this case Adobe Acrobat), you must set
"GraphicsPrintingFormat" -> "DownloadPostScript"

-Rob