Re: Y axis labelling on OS X. new (to me) development.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55781] Re: Y axis labelling on OS X. new (to me) development.
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 03:11:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The Automatic value for the "GraphicsPrintingFormat" option was changed in version 5. In order to get rotated text when printing to a PostScript printer (or in this case Adobe Acrobat), you must set "GraphicsPrintingFormat" -> "DownloadPostScript" -Rob