Re: Y axis labelling on OS X. new (to me) development.

On 6/4/05 5:29 PM, in article d3033v$jbc$1 at smc.vnet.net, "ragfield"
<ragfield at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Automatic value for the "GraphicsPrintingFormat" option was changed
> in version 5.  In order to get rotated text when printing to a
> PostScript printer (or in this case Adobe Acrobat), you must set
> "GraphicsPrintingFormat" -> "DownloadPostScript"
>
> -Rob

Thanks for this Rob. A couple of the other things I mentioned were known
bugs. Something I've never asked WRI about though, which I mentioned in my
initial post, was the absence of the NotebooksMenu since I switched to OS X
a few years ago. The information on recent notebooks is all there in the
init.m file and also in the global options. Is their some trick to get
File>NotebooksMenu to display in OS X?

Mike