Re: Y axis labelling on OS X. new (to me) development.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55875] Re: Y axis labelling on OS X. new (to me) development.
- From: Mike <m.HoneychurcNOSPAMh at uq.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:37:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Queensland
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 6/4/05 5:29 PM, in article d3033v$jbc$1 at smc.vnet.net, "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com> wrote: > The Automatic value for the "GraphicsPrintingFormat" option was changed > in version 5. In order to get rotated text when printing to a > PostScript printer (or in this case Adobe Acrobat), you must set > "GraphicsPrintingFormat" -> "DownloadPostScript" > > -Rob > Thanks for this Rob. A couple of the other things I mentioned were known bugs. Something I've never asked WRI about though, which I mentioned in my initial post, was the absence of the NotebooksMenu since I switched to OS X a few years ago. The information on recent notebooks is all there in the init.m file and also in the global options. Is their some trick to get File>NotebooksMenu to display in OS X? Mike