Op-codes in CompiledFunction

Hi all,

Are the op-codes used in CompiledFunction documented?

The reason I ask is that I'm trying to debug a compiled function that
generates the message CompiledFunction::cfn "Numerical error encountered
at instruction 23; proceeding with uncompiled evaluation".

Looking inside CompiledFunction, I see that instruction 23 corresponds
to {24, 4, 3, 4}, but I have no idea to what it actually means.

-- Stefano