Re: Re: How do I remove operator status?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55787] Re: [mg55728] Re: How do I remove operator status?
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 03:11:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
And then do a clean start (hold down Ctrl+Shift on Windows/X, Command+Shift on Mac while starting). UnicodeCharacters.tr is cached by the system, and the changes won't take effect unless you clear the caches. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc. On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 03:20:47 -0400 (EDT), Jens-Peer Kuska wrote: > Hi, > > find the UnicodeCharacters.tr file and in this > file the line > 0x2207 \[Del] ($del$ $∇$ $\nabla$) > Prefix 620 None 0 2 > > and replace Prefix by Letter, so that : > > > 0x2207 \[Del] ($del$ $∇$ $\nabla$) > Letter > > Regards > Jens > > "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com> > schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:d2qipn$otp$1 at smc.vnet.net... >> Dear MathGroup, >> How do I remove the operator status from the >> character "\[Del]"? >> Thank you for your valuable time, >> -- >> Chris Chiasson >> Kettering University >> Mechanical Engineering >> Graduate Student >> 1 810 265 3161