extracting decimal digits of Pi
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55841] extracting decimal digits of Pi
- From: zak <chocolatez at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 05:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: zak <chocolatez at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
in my previous letter i mentioned extracting the first 100000 decimal
digits of Pi, and to put it in a List.
the following code is my version,:
dat = IntegerDigits[ToExpression[StringDrop[ToString[N[Pi, 500000]], 2]]];
i think it is consuming the memory of the computer.
i hope there is another version.
Prev by Date:
New unary operator
Next by Date:
Using "%" command with .NET/Link in the MathKernelApp Demo
Previous by thread:
Re: New unary operator
Next by thread:
Re: extracting decimal digits of Pi