Re: spiral cipher

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55833] Re: spiral cipher
  • From: zak <chocolatez at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 05:10:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

sorry for the mistake, i mean ploting the first 10000 digits of pi
will show the figure:
http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=graph2mg.jpg
indeed i have a difficulty in copy and past from N[Pi,10000]  and then
IntegerDigits[...10000digits] then copy the result and paste to dat
variable.
regards
zak