Re: How do I remove operator status?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55809] Re: How do I remove operator status?
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 05:09:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

this is not in the Mathematica book, and you will
find it no where.
But if you make TeX fonts for the Mathematica
characters, you become
interrested how the information about the fonts
come into Mathematica.

The 620 is (just a guess) the priority of the
operator for the parser.
Regards
  Jens

"Peltio" <peltio at trilight.zone> schrieb im