Re: Internet links/URLs/browser activation from with an Mathematica notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55917] Re: Internet links/URLs/browser activation from with an Mathematica notebook?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:54:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1. Select the text you want to be the link 2. Choose "Input" -> "Create Hyperlink..." from the menus 3. Click on the "Other notebook or URL" radio button 4. Enter the URL in the text field below this radio button 5. Click OK The text should now appear blue and when you click on the link it will open the URL in your browser. -Rob