Re: Internet links/URLs/browser activation from with an Mathematica notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55922] Re: Internet links/URLs/browser activation from with an Mathematica notebook?
- From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:54:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: read at math.uvm.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES wrote: > Possible to put an active (clickable) URL/Internet link within a > Mathematica notebook? Or at least have a cell open your browser and > point it to a specified web site? Yes. Highlight the link text, click on Input, Create Hyperlink, and follow your nose. > Thanks for any info. Don't find specific guidance on this in the > Mathematica 5 Book or Help system, and haven't learned how to use > MathLink well enough to figure out how to do this on my own. It's right in the Help if you look up "hyperlink". -- Helen Read University of Vermont