Re: Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56038] Re: Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:54:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have a mandrake 10.1 running with Mathematica 5.1 and it works fine, without any problems. You should chekc your XWindows setup .. Regards Jens "Anders" <nospam at nospam.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d3iaam$9jt$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Is this really impossible to get this setup > working? > > I have a Mandrake 10.1 machine. I try installing > Mathematica 5.0 and > doesn't encounter any problems what so ever. But > when I try to start > mathematica, I get tons of erros concerning > fonts, colors etc. It just > keeps on printing error boxes! > > Isn't there any way to get this working? > > A. >