Re: Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56038] Re: Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:54:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a mandrake 10.1 running with Mathematica
it works fine, without any problems.
You should chekc your XWindows setup ..
"Anders" <nospam at nospam.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:d3iaam$9jt$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is this really impossible to get this setup
> I have a Mandrake 10.1 machine. I try installing
> Mathematica 5.0 and
> doesn't encounter any problems what so ever. But
> when I try to start
> mathematica, I get tons of erros concerning
> fonts, colors etc. It just
> keeps on printing error boxes!
> Isn't there any way to get this working?
Prev by Date:
Re: enumerating list items
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Application of voronoi
Next by thread: