Mathematica 4.0 can't run under XP.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56075] Mathematica 4.0 can't run under XP.
- From: " Thomson & Thompson" <unavailable at this.time>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:47:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I transferred my Mathematica 4.0 from computer A (running under Windows 98) which recently gave up the ghost to computer B (running under Windows XP). The installation proceeded w/o a hitch but I can't seem to be able to enter anything, the Mathematica screen remains blank. Any idea of what could be wrong? Incompatibility with XP? Thanks