Re: Mathematica 4.0 can't run under XP.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56146] Re: Mathematica 4.0 can't run under XP.
- From: "Scout" <user at domain.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:53:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I don't know the way you installed Mathematica 4.0 on your computer. However the version 4.0 works dearly under XP. Did you try to identify errors in the resources of system or in the OS register ? Regards, ~Scout~ " Thomson & Thompson" <unavailable at this.time> ha scritto nel messaggio news:d3nv9r$bf1$1 at smc.vnet.net... >I transferred my Mathematica 4.0 from computer A (running under Windows 98) > which recently gave up the ghost to computer B (running under Windows XP). > > The installation proceeded w/o a hitch but I can't seem to be able to > enter > anything, the Mathematica screen remains blank. > > Any idea of what could be wrong? > > Incompatibility with XP? > > Thanks > > >