Problem with importing hdf5 file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56078] Problem with importing hdf5 file
- From: Ted Sariyski <tsariysk at craft-tech.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:47:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <200504141254.IAA28145@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have problems to understand how to use hdf5 files with Mathematica
5.1.1. I am able to read the first record of a file with
Import["my.h5","DatasetSelection" -> Information]
returns "Unknown option DatasetSelection ..."
Is there a document or even better - examples how to extract groups,
attributes, datasets etc. in Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
What's the matter with this?
Next by Date:
Re: Legendre Polynomials
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with evaluation of Besel Functions
Next by thread:
Re: Problem with importing hdf5 file