Problem with importing hdf5 file

Hi,

I have problems to understand how to use hdf5 files with Mathematica
5.1.1. I am able to read the first record of a file with

Import["my.h5","HDF5"],

but

Import["my.h5","DatasetSelection" -> Information]

returns "Unknown option DatasetSelection ..."

Is there a document or even better - examples  how to extract groups,
attributes, datasets etc.  in Mathematica?

Thanks, Ted