Maping and Complex Addition

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56098] Maping and Complex Addition
  • From: Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:47:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a list of complex conjugate numbers , appearing as

I would like to create a function ConjPlus[{}] which gives me the real
values obtained by adding the first two complex conjugate numbers and so
on. I have been able to do it using table and plus, but it would be cool
to just have a function you can call

Anyway, here is what I am using

Pratik Desai
Graduate Student
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Phone: 410 455 8134
Unlike my subject, I will make my song. It shall be witty, and it shan't be long-Philip/-Dormer-Stanhope, fourth-Earl-of-Chesterfield