FortranForm o/p question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56149] FortranForm o/p question
- From: Madhusudan Singh <spammers-go-here at spam.invalid>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:53:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to make Mathematica o/p exp(arg) instead of E**arg, when
using the FortranForm wrapper ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with ListPlotVectorField3D
Next by Date:
Re: SSH Remote Kernel on Windows - Can it be done?
Previous by thread:
Re: Eigensystem Bug? OS-X
Next by thread:
Re: FortranForm o/p question