Re: SSH Remote Kernel on Windows - Can it be done?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56136] Re: SSH Remote Kernel on Windows - Can it be done?
- From: "M.G. Bartlett" <marshall.bartlett at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:52:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks for the comments. The client side is windows also.
Prev by Date:
FortranForm o/p question
Next by Date:
Re: Can you type a command and have Mathematica show the parameters?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: SSH Remote Kernel on Windows - Can it be done?
Next by thread:
Problem with ListPlotVectorField3D