Thanks! Re: Integrate is driving me crazy, please help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56217] Thanks! Re: Integrate is driving me crazy, please help!
- From: Jim Martin <jim.martin at utah.edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:55:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Many thanks to all of you who helped me out with this. As several of you
pointed out, I had two syntax errors: () instead of  and pi instead of
So, I have made my way through that and have gotten (with your help)
something that looks like a solution. I will continue to feel my through
Mathematica till I get a better handle on it. My end goal is to get that
solution written into a spreadsheet but I have my doubts about any
spreadsheet (excel or gnumeric) being able to handle the imaginary numbers.
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrate is driving me crazy, please help!
Next by Date:
Re: Can you type a command and have Mathematica show the parameters?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Integrate is driving me crazy, please help!
Next by thread:
(x-y) DiracDelta[x-y] does not simplify to 0