Re: Integrate is driving me crazy, please help!

i'm surprised that you actually get any numerical result.

your syntax is wrong. this is what you need to evaluate:

Integrate[hillb*(f0+hilla)/(2*Pi*f*a*Cos[ArcSin[x/a]] +hillb)-hilla,{x,-a,a},GenerateConditions->False]

(you might want to replace a*Cos[ArcSin[x/a]] by Sqrt[a^2-x^2])