Re: Bug in UI?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56202] Re: [mg56186] Bug in UI?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:54:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can reproduce this under regular (NON-student) version 5.1.1 under
Windows XP Professional (SP2), except that:

   (a) I see the entire "Command Completion" in the title bar of the
pop-up window;

   (b) the second pop-up window seems to be the same size as the
original one.

That both windows disappear after you select the command is no surprise,
however.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305