How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56261] How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- From: "Kezhao Zhang" <kezhao.zhang at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:32:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to run multiple sessions of Mathematica simultaneously under Mac OS X? Under Windows, you can do this by clicking the Mathematica icon multiple times, each click opens one instance of front end. But under Mac OS X, clicking the icon only leads to the already running front end without creating a new one. Thanks for your help. K. Zhang