How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56261] How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- From: "Kezhao Zhang" <kezhao.zhang at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:32:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to run multiple sessions of Mathematica simultaneously
under Mac OS X? Under Windows, you can do this by clicking the
Mathematica icon multiple times, each click opens one instance of
front end. But under Mac OS X, clicking the icon only leads to the
already running front end without creating a new one.
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Re: assigning functions
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in JavaBlock (or in JavaBlock documentation)
Previous by thread:
Re : Integrate is driving me crazy, please help!
Next by thread:
Re: How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?