Re: How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56289] Re: How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:36:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is possible if you launch Mathematica from the command line: /Applications/Mathematica\ 5.1.app/Contents/MacOS/Mathematica but there may be a license limit to the number of processes you are allowed to run. -Rob