Re: How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56289] Re: How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:36:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is possible if you launch Mathematica from the command line:
but there may be a license limit to the number of processes you are
allowed to run.
Prev by Date:
Re: multiple 3d plots
Next by Date:
multiple 3d plots
Previous by thread:
How to run multiple sessions on Mac OS X?
Next by thread:
Re: plot on condition