Re: Guide to get tex-stuff working in Suse 9.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56281] Re: Guide to get tex-stuff working in Suse 9.2
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:35:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

a) switch to the newer and better 4.2 Mathematica
fonts
b) you *must* include the wolfram.map (for dvips)
or the
   pdfwolfram.map (for pdftex) in the corresponing
   configuration files. The 4.1 fonts have no
pdfwolfram.map
   map file and you can't use the fonts with
pdflatex

Regards
  Jens

news:d459ct$i4f$1 at smc.vnet.net...