Re: Permutation Representations with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56390] Re: Permutation Representations with Mathematica
- From: "Scout" <user at domain.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 01:16:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try the "Permutations" function and
the standard packages for construction of permutations:
<DiscreteMath`Permutations`>, <DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`>, ...
"Simone Severini" <ss54 at york.ac.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:d47t70$55p$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Please, would you tell me if there is a way to compute the permutation
> representation of a group with Mathematica?
> Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
Next by Date:
Re: SpinShow problem
Previous by thread:
Permutation Representations with Mathematica
Next by thread: