Re: Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56383] Re: Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
- From: "Jose Reckoner" <reckoner at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 01:16:15 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I had to tweak it to get it to work w/ Matlab 7.0 & Mathematica 5.1.
Email me if anyone wants the changes. I sent them to the author, BTW.
Prev by Date:
Converting from string to integer
Next by Date:
Re: Permutation Representations with Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
Next by thread:
How can I get a nonscalar logical variable into a compiled function?