good solution for SpinShow problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56497] good solution for SpinShow problem
- From: shawn peng <shawnpeng23 at yahoo.com.cn>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:53:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks to Mark, David and Peter!
Mark's solution works pretty well for my program. Although I am not quite understanding some details about SpinGraphics, the movie given by this SpinGraphics pleased me very much. Anybody who are interested in SpinGraphics can download from: Mark's website: http://www.markfisher.net/~mefisher/mma/SpinGraphics.m
Prev by Date:
Polar Plots don't seem to work
Next by Date:
Re: odd mathematica blindspot
Previous by thread:
Re: Polar Plots don't seem to work
Next by thread:
Floor Not An Integer?