good solution for SpinShow problem

Thanks to Mark, David and Peter!

Mark's solution works pretty well for my program. Although I am not quite understanding some details about SpinGraphics, the movie given by this SpinGraphics pleased me very much. Anybody who are interested in SpinGraphics can download from: Mark's website: http://www.markfisher.net/~mefisher/mma/SpinGraphics.m

Shawn