Floor Not An Integer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56493] Floor Not An Integer?
- From: "Scott Guthery" <sguthery at mobile-mind.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:53:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to use some of the NumericalMath approximations such as
MiniMaxApproximation and RationalInterpolation with a function that
includes array references of the form Array[[Floor[x]]]. The function
plots and evaluates just fine but the NumericalMath functions are
reporting the error:
"Part::pspec: Part specification Floor[x] is neither an integer nor a
list of integers."
whereas the documentation states that Floor[x] IS an integer.
What am I missing?
Thanks for any insight.
Prev by Date:
Re: odd mathematica blindspot
Next by Date:
front end error when making boxes
Previous by thread:
good solution for SpinShow problem
Next by thread:
Re: Floor Not An Integer?