Re: Can't Get a numric answer for this

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56613] Re: Can't Get a numric answer for this
  • From: bookreader127 <bookreader127 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:27:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:44:41 +0000 (UTC), yehuda ben-shimol
<bsyehuda at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Does anybody have any ideas on this?  Is there any way to post a
>> bitmap of the symbolic code in a message to this newsgroup?  I'd like
>> to post the output but I have no idea how to do it.

> Does anybody have any ideas on this?  Is there any way to post a
> bitmap of the symbolic code in a message to this newsgroup?  I'd like
> to post the output but I have no idea how to do it.

That was my question?  How can I post a copy of the symbolic output?

[If you do not have a web server where you can put
files for users of this group to download, I can
do that.  Just send the files to me along with an
email describing the files and I will make them
available - Steve Christensen, Moderator, steve at smc.vnet.net]

Thanks.