Re: Re: Re: NIntegrate and NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56602] Re: [mg56567] Re: [mg56542] Re: NIntegrate and NDSolve
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:27:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You have a PDE with one dependant variable and three independant
variables. I count three*2 (one integration and one differentiation
each) = 6 boundary conditions that are needed, but I am not sure.

You possibly need something like:
NDSolve[{eqns&&bcs},u,{r,0rmax},{\[Theta],0,\[Theta]max},{z,0,zmax}]

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com