Re: NIntegrate and NDSolve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56542] Re: NIntegrate and NDSolve
- From: "Carl K. Woll" <carlw at u.washington.edu>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Washington
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Matt Flax" <flatmax at Matt.Flax> wrote in message
news:d4mrmq$1st$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I have an equation which depends on the integral and differential
> of an unknown function f[x,y,z].
> I would like to solve this equation analytically, however am happy with a
> numerical solution if that is necessary.
> The equation contains the unknown (f[x,y,z]) which I would like to solve
> for and has integrals of differentials like this :
> Integral [ d f[x,y,z] / dz , dx]
> Integral [ d f[x,y,z] / dx , dz]
What are the limits of integration?
Prev by Date:
Re: front end error when making boxes
Next by Date:
Re: Converting a mapping into a well-defined function
Previous by thread:
NIntegrate and NDSolve
Next by thread:
Re: Re: NIntegrate and NDSolve