Mathematical link between two or more numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59185] Mathematical link between two or more numbers
  • From: "Greg" <CUTfedsal at mailcity.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 01:04:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

By any chance, is there any software capable of finding possible
mathematical links between two or more numbers?

I am looking for something that would output something like this:

"Both these numbers are multiples of 7." or

"These numbers are probably generated by a function of the form..."

Thank you for your time.

Greg Federico

P.S. For a direct reply, please remove CUT from my email address.