Re: Re: front end complaint (ui design flaw?)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59567] Re: [mg55595] Re: front end complaint (ui design flaw?)
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:09:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

While Investigating another issue, I came up with a workaround to this
problem. Right clicking the code one wants to find/replace and then
hitting Copy As > Plain Text will cause Mathematica to not put spaces
when one pastes to the find box. I have used the trick in many other
areas (for instance, posting to MathGroup); I just forgot it when I
wrote this email a while back.

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/