Re: Combining a ListDensityPlot that uses a userdefined color function with a graphics 'looses' the userdefined colorfunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59709] Re: [mg59683] Combining a ListDensityPlot that uses a userdefined color function with a graphics 'looses' the userdefined colorfunction
  • From: "benshimo at bgumail.bgu.ac.il" <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:16:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The first use of ListDensityPlot has different options setting then the
second. The defaut value for the ColorFunctionScaling option is True. In the
second use of the function you set it to false, so no wonder that the colors
are changed.
ColorFunctionScaling /. Options[ListDensityPlot]
will return
True
So set the same value for this option and get the same color behavior
good luck
yehuda