- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62901] Re: inequations
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:04:35 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
your equation is of the type:
Sin[x] == c1 x + c2
This is a transcendental equation that does not in general have a
solution in closed form. That is, it can not be written by a finite
number of algebraic terms.
However, you may solve it numerically.
> Can somebody help me with this Inequation?
> (( 2*Sin [a] ) / (3*Pi / 4 ) -a ) +1 -d >= 0
> I need solve for a, but i can't found any function or easy form for solve.
Prev by Date:
TeXForm vs Scientific Form
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in Graphics output of Circle primitive?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Can you solve my gravity-maths problem in Mathematica?