TeXForm vs Scientific Form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62915] TeXForm vs Scientific Form
- From: "cgi-bin" <patrickmclean29 at yahoo.com.au>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:06:00 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know a way to specify that TeXForm format decimals in the
way ScientificForm does.
By default TeXForm formats decimals to six significant figures:
I would like to have
Prev by Date:
How to hide a cell?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: How to hide a cell?
Next by thread:
Spatial Econometrics and NonParametrics Packages available on my website.