Re: general nth term of series

Thanks Carl and Daniel, for pointing out the
SeriesTerm function from the RSolve package.

However, my input got screwed up in copy paste. The
function that I had intended was the generating
function for Legendre polynomials.

G[u_,x_]=(1 - 2*x*u + u^2)^(-1/2)

And the nth term of which, indeed gives me the
Legendre Polynomials in terms of Gamma function. I am
impressed.

How can I decompose this result into two seperate ones
for even and odd values of n. So as to see the things
in a more familiar form using factorials.

Ash