Re: How to hide a cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62983] Re: How to hide a cell?
- From: "Narasimham" <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:02:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let's say comments, plot/print commands have to be selectively visible but other inputs are (in a part-sharing mode) at times 1) retrievably and at other times 2) irretrievably made invisible even to the code originator. E.g., in simulation one finds run-time commands like plot/print, variable names output, list of real,complex, vectors,matrices etc., re-setting constants to different values to execute program after .exe file is made. How to selectively show cells and run program in that manner ?