Re: Re: How to hide a cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62994] Re: [mg62939] Re: How to hide a cell?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:03:07 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200512091010.FAA05369@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you make a cell hidden that way (including making it non-selectable),
then am I correct that the only way to recover it is to edit the
notebook as an expression and manually change that cell's options?
> Zhengji Li wrote:
>>Sometimes it is a good idea to hide the input cells.
>>How can I hide a cell, except for set the CellOpen property to false ?
>>Or can I make the brackets of closes cells more tiny?
> If you want to hide the input cell completley, so that nothing about it is
> te be seen within the FrontEnd. This is possible with using the Options
> Which will leave just some horizontal empty space within the Notebook. You
> might want to even make the Cell non selectable etc. and it is also
> possible to decrease the horizontal space by formatting, if you want that.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Solve Limitations
Next by Date:
color points in TableForm
Previous by thread:
Re: How to hide a cell?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: How to hide a cell?