Re: Opener Icons for cell group.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63111] Re: Opener Icons for cell group.
- From: bghiggins at ucdavis.edu
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:06:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alexander, Highlight the cells you want to apply the open icon; then go to the options inspector (listed under the Format menu). Click on the Cell options and then click on Display Options, and then click on ShowGroupOpenCloseicon which turns its value from false to True. Cheers, Brian