Re: Opener Icons for cell group.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63114] Re: Opener Icons for cell group.
- From: albert <awnl at arcor.de>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:06:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alexander wrote: > Dear MathGroup! > > We can read the following in the HelpBrowser about CellCgroupData > command: > > "..... > Cell groups are typically opened and closed by double-clicking their > cell brackets or opener icons. > ....." > > The question is - How to create cell opener icons just like they are in > the "Further Examples" section of the HelpBrowser? > I.e. rotating triangle. Give the cells the Option ShowGroupOpenCloseIcon -> True, this can also be done by selecting the cell and using the option inspector (Edit -> Preferences -> Cell Options -> Display Options) hth albert