Packages with Cyclic Dependencies
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63219] Packages with Cyclic Dependencies
- From: "katy" <mcld at mega.ist.utl.pt>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:01:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using Mathematica 5.1.
I have two packages, let's call them A and B and they both need each
other, something like:
Can I have this kind of cyclic package dependency?
Now, my current package design is, I write the packages in a notebook
and mathematica seems to create the .m automagically. Should this be
this way? I never get to touch the .m?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Cross results?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Replacement equivalence?
Next by thread:
Re: Packages with Cyclic Dependencies