- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63218] Replacement equivalence?
- From: carlos at colorado.edu
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:01:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is a spinoff of an ongoing thread in s.m.s. Could the nonlinear
b^2 -> 1
be changed to the linear one
x^4 -> 16 to x -> 2||-2||2*I||-2*I
Any possible side effects?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to cope with tiny numbers in FindRoot
Next by Date:
Packages with Cyclic Dependencies
Previous by thread:
Re: Uninstall Mathematica v4
Next by thread:
Re: Replacement equivalence?