Carriage return leads to skipping of cells
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63296] Carriage return leads to skipping of cells
- From: ostellosti at hotmail.com
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 05:08:23 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i have found that when opening old notebooks(from Mathematica ver 3.0) and
attempting to run them in ver 5.2, the cells are not evaluated.
However, if i remove all carriage returns, the cell works fine. Any
help would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Returning an empty sequence
Next by Date:
Re: Convincing Mathematica that Sqrt[a+b]Sqrt[a-b]==Sqrt[a^2+b^2]
Previous by thread:
Gaussian sums (Was: Speeding up simple Mathematica expressions?)
Next by thread:
RE: Converting Strings to Ints.