Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63338] Re: [mg62517] does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
- From: William K Reinholtz <kirk.reinholtz at jpl.nasa.gov>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:19:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200511270739.CAA25977@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Kills mine too. 5.2 MacOS 10.4
I confirmed by doing a "PS" before and after, and noting the kernel
process was gone after running your expression.
On Nov 26, 2005, at 11:39 PM, Chris Chiasson wrote:
Prev by Date:
Extracting information from lists
Next by Date:
substitute for Do loop
Previous by thread:
Re: Extracting information from lists
Next by thread:
Re: Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?