Re: Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63349] Re: [mg62593] Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:02:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200511290944.EAA08659@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 11/29/05, Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does Mathematica 5.0's D command have the ability to generate a matrix
> of partial derivatives? (It's funny about the 5.2 partial derivatives
> ... they seem to be in the "wrong" order, but that doesn't seem to
> matter after taking the determinant).
I don't think so about Mathematica 5.0. With 5.2 on Windows XP here,
it also crashes.
Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck - Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
MSN: wizard_of_yendor at hotmail.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Extracting information from lists
Next by Date:
Re: Pattern matching at bottom depth
Previous by thread:
Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
Next by thread:
substitute for Do loop