preparing multiple choice questions

Dear Mathematica Users,

I have been trying to prepare a test of 30 question with multiple choices
ranging from a-e.

I want to automatically assign the question numbers and and the correct
answers using mathematica. All correct answers should be in equal quantity,
i.e. 6 a, 6 b, . 6 e.

I tried to use Random with Table however it doesnt produce equal number of
correct answers. I also tried to look into the Statistical packages.

Is there a way of doing this in Mathematica? Could you please froward me to
a link if you already know one?

All the best

Baris Erbas