preparing multiple choice questions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63364] preparing multiple choice questions
- From: "Baris Erbas" <berbas at anadolu.edu.tr>
- Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 04:59:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Anadolu University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica Users,
I have been trying to prepare a test of 30 question with multiple choices
ranging from a-e.
I want to automatically assign the question numbers and and the correct
answers using mathematica. All correct answers should be in equal quantity,
i.e. 6 a, 6 b, . 6 e.
I tried to use Random with Table however it doesnt produce equal number of
correct answers. I also tried to look into the Statistical packages.
Is there a way of doing this in Mathematica? Could you please froward me to
a link if you already know one?
All the best
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: problems with memory usage
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Questions regarding MatrixExp, and its usage
Previous by thread:
Re: Making a new definition of Equal work with lists as well
Next by thread:
Re: preparing multiple choice questions