Re: Mathematica code & Latex
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63408] Re: Mathematica code & Latex
- From: carlos at colorado.edu
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 02:32:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My preference: save cell as eps, process with Illustrator to replace trouble-prone fonts, include as figure. If a Mathematica script uses only roman fonts, verbatim mode insertion (with cut and paste, or SaveSelection -> plain text) is also safe but less flexible. If the LaTeX document is to be submitted to a publisher, utmost care is needed with fonts. E.g. MathType fonts in EPS figures may not show up correctly in their proofs.