Re: Mathematica code & Latex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63411] Re: Mathematica code & Latex
  • From: pacotomi at nospam.wanadoo.fr (pacotomi)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 02:32:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Daniel Arnold <flashlight at students.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> In order to include some Mathematica code into a latex document I've
> tried the package notebook2e. But as soon as I use this package all the
> fonts in my latex document are changed. I am not able to include some
> code without changing the whole document. Do you know how to fix that or
> do you know other possibilities to get Mathematica code into a latex
> document (others than making screenshots)?
>
> Greets, Daniel
 Hi,
It seems that Mathematica 5.2 does not need notebook2e. If I save my
notebook with Save as special -> TeX, I get :
%% AMS-LaTeX Created by Wolfram Mathematica 5.2

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{amsmath, amssymb, graphics}

\newcommand{\mathsym}[1]{{}}
\newcommand{\unicode}{{}}

\begin{document}

\noindent\(\pmb{1+1}\)

\noindent\(2\)

\end{document}
Then I can merge the resulting code in my existing foo.tex

The result is ugly because Mathematica uses the amsmath "poor math
bold". But the procedure is very easy.

With Mathematica < 5.2 ...... Snip:-(

Pacotomi.